Ph.D. in the Soil Science graduate program.
Rebecca serves as a Graduate Research Associate.
Brian Slater, advisor
Two poster presentations in the 2009 SSSA Conference in Pittsburgh, PA, November 2009:
- Soil micromorphology determination of gypsum effects in no-till fields in Ohio, USA
- Effects of Multiple-year gypsum applications on alfalfa yield and root growth on non-sodic Ohio Soils
One poster presentation in the Agricultural Uses of FGD gypsum in Indianapolis, IN, Nov 17-19, 2009:
- Effects of Flue Gas Desulfurization Gypsum (FGDG) on Structure and Hydrology of Ohio Soils.
Exit Seminar -December 3, 2009:
- Effects of Flue Gas Desulfurization Gypsum (FGDG) on Undisturbed Non-Sodic Soil Cores from Preble County, Ohio.
Oral Presentation for the Annual Meeting of The Association of Ohio Pedologists at Highbanks Metropark, Columbus, Ohio, January 29, 2009.
Two Poster Presentations in the 2008 Joint Annual Meeting, SSSA Conference in Houston, Texas, October 2008:
- Effect of Gypsum Amendment in two Ohio Non-Sodic Soils
- Collection of Unidsturbed Soil Cores for Hydrological Monitoring of Soil with Different Gypsum Application Rates in Eaton, Ohio.
$500 - Rhonda and Paul Sipp 2007 Wetland Research Award
Tirado-Corbala, Rebecca. (accepted). Soil Compaction Effects on the Establishment of Three Tropical Tree Species. Journal Of Arboriculture.
From Puerto Rico
Raúl Malavé Cotto, Rebecca Tirado Corbalá, Elide Valencia, 2006. Composta de residuos orgánicos y vaquerías comerciales como medio de crecimiento de las pascuas (Euphorbia pulcherrima). Annual meeting PRLSAMP, Cayey, PR.